“Make sure you get the Carrot Cake”
Review of The Otley Cat - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Otley Cat
Reviewed May 3, 2017

1st off. Service here has always been wonderful. Very attentive staff. We recently moved to Perry and have eaten here 5 times or so. Solid bar food. Went on steak night one time and that was below average. The carrot cake is awesome. Huge slice and absolutely wonderful. We will continue going here as it is jut a nice place to eat at very good prices.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Always a favorite stop in my hometown. They have delicious tenderloins, tasty burgers in several different flavor combinations, and fresh, crisp salads. Two of our group had the Asian Chicken salad, two split a tenderloin, and one had a Reuben. Everything was delicious and served hot from the kitchen.
Their wine selections are not a strength, but they have serviceable choices. The mixed drinks were made well.
We didn't save room for dessert on this visit, but have tried their carrot cake and chocolate cake previously and found them both very good!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed April 25, 2016

This is a nice friendly small town restaurant. They have a wide variety of food items, plus a daily special. They also have a wide variety of sides to order with your meal. Service is good and food is served quickly. A lot of locals eat lunch here everyday.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

We decided to try this restaurant because it was small and seemed unique. It definitely was that. My wife wanted a glass of wine and the waitress said she thought they had some but she had never poured any. I wanted a beer but they had none on tap and they had no list of beers. They did have a good selection and the waitress was helpful. The food was very good. The wine was terrible the beer was good. I would go back again just manage my expectations.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

I wanted to review a pub in my home town but couldn't find them on TripAdviser so I selected this venue instead. I love the name and I am sure this is a great pub / hotel / inn / restaurant or whatever it describes itself as - keep up the good work

Date of visit: May 2015