“This restaurant may be closed???”
Review of Mars Dairy Bar - CLOSED

Mars Dairy Bar
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We went to the restaurant last night with high hopes after all the positive reviews only to be greeted by a closed sign. No other signs with a change of hours etc., so visit at your own risk.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

was working in town when i thought id stop in, the gentleman asked me if he could help me and i said yes id like something to eat, he said we have all you can eat buffet i said sounds good. grabbed a plate had a piece of chicken, mashed taters n gravy and a helpin of mac n cheese, sat down as i was eating a gal says to me , make sure you get salad bar theres plenty there as well, so i did, wen it was time to pay for my buffet the gal rang it up and said that will be 19 something, im like wat? and she showed me the menu the buffet was 10, n change and the salad bar was seperate at 6 n change, i got ripped, was mediocre food at best wont be returning

2  Thank Road B
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Mars Diner was marvelous! Very welcoming place. Fantastic home cooking, and at a fair price. Best ice cream ever!!! If a place is busy, you know they have great food!!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

The owner was our server and she was delightful. She gave us a little history of Mars and the ice cream shoppe and adding the café/restaurant nine years ago. The broasted chicken was the best and all who came in catered to my two year old grandson. Will we back!

Reviewed January 7, 2017

mars dairy bar has excellent food but if you are not familiar with its location...you may miss it....it is across the street from the post office on second street....check it out