Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$38
Agoda.comUS$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2020 via mobile

Excellent service managed by Mr. Hamid front office manager.
Good value for money.
Tasty food.
Quiet place optimum for relaxation.
Surely, I will manage to come again

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed October 13, 2019

i decided to spend my weekend in Ras Sudr and i choose this hotel for day use trip as a test for my future weekends.
i admired the place because of:
staff: were very friendly and helpful with me
room: was very clean , cozy & modern furniture which had a perfect view ( sea side & pool view)
restaurant: was good and had a good variety of food species for day use launch
Pools: were very clean & big
the perfect one for me gacozy one
Beach: slightly had little rocks but sunset is wonder full which is the most important thing for me
i recommend this place for anyone need to relax & recreation

Room tip: Best view good rooms
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

We were a big family, took multiple double rooms and 2 villas.

Rooms: clean enough, house keeping guy recleaned it out of courtesy which was great to me! No one else had issues with the rooms but my cousin and they changed the room on the spot. Modern furnishing and close to both the beach and the pool.

Food: Average, edible .. grilled chicken was good though. The open buffet lasts for only two hours which wasn't enough for us as we had to rush right after we wake up or at sunset to catch the buffet before it's closed.

Staff: very welcoming, friendly yet we asked for someone to fix our safe but failed to show up even though we called the reception 3 times!!

Wheelchair access: Only one wheelchair at the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

The rooms are not equipped with the simplest things such as shampoos and cups ... Room service is not answered on the phone and the receptionist does not know anything about the hotel (this hotel can not fit under the name of hotels) فندق سئ للغاية

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is cool nice rooms , view & pool , however food is disaster .. super bad !! We couldnt eat anything only watermelon .. food is not clean no tasty really bad!!
Restaurant is really bad even decoration lighting and food is not for eating , very good for diet cause you will hate eating :D

Date of stay: July 2019