All reviewsindoor outdoor poolkoi pondwithin walking distancerustic themebunk bedstyson events centerthe hard rock casinobiscuits and gravywafflesgreat decorrooms are largestay there againtrain tracksstaff was friendlywould highly recommend this hotelgreat place to stayhard boiled eggs
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms, plenty of room for my family of 6. Only thing I didn't like two TV's 8 feet from each other and my kids disagreed on what to watch ( not the hotels fault). Overall great room for a reasonable price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

On long road trip and looked for nearest hotel ... casino across the street was 2.5 times more expensive so decided to try this chain (I had never heard of it). The rustic / wood forest theme is everywhere and perfect. Hotel is clean, up to date, and staff very helpful. Beautiful small pond in back with great lounge area and indoor/outdoor pool. Will look for this chain of hotels when in the area again. Only complaint- breakfast but I can overlook that since hotel quiet and rooms are large.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kkoleary
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great accommodation.... room was very quiet. Pool and hot tub were clean and very enjoyable . Highly recommend this place.
Nightlife in Sx City is within walking distance of the Stoney Creek. If you are attending a concert at Tyson event center, parking is never a problem you are right there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose M
Reviewed June 12, 2018

My wedding was held at Stoney Creek in May 2018, I was beyond exited how everything worked out! Between the wedding details to my room and guest room. Everything was perfect! Staff were amazing and did everything to make myself and guest happy!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018

I was there for a week for work and it was so very nice! We had great service and the rooms are very nice and large with nice amenities! The bathrooms are very nice and the staff are all very pleasant!

Stayed: December 2017