“delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2017

<3 this place 1st time i got a delivery i would have taken back if i drove
no condiments
the toast for the patty melt was not toasted

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I decided we wanted a chicken dinner. Townhouse was our choice. We are glad we chose this restaurant. We ordered a 2 piece chicken dinner to split between the 2 of us. We asked if we could gave a breast and a thigh. The waitress was happy to oblige us. We also chose Cole slaw and fries as sides that come with the dinner. The service was great. The waitress was friendly. This is a sports bar/restaurant so we were also able to watch one of our favorite football teams play. The chicken was as good as it gets in our city.

Reviewed August 14, 2016

To the credit of this restaurant, the service was wonderful. We had an excellent waitress, and it is very well decorated. However, I am obsessed with pizza, and the pizza I was served here was just awful. The cheese had no taste, the crust flaked off in some places while being too doughy in others. I couldn't finish my first slice, so I started a different one thinking it might be a fluke, but it was just as bad. We had ordered two of them, and both had the same issues. My family did not like them either, and not much of either was eaten. My mother sais she had a burger and it was pretty good. If you give this place a try, just order anything else.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Great, no wait, Awesome pizza and wings. This has a Cheers feel, you feel right at home eating, drinking and watching sports on one of the many TV's. Great service along with the food. Can't beat it.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

So far, everything we've had has been excellent. Try the broasted chicken, especially if you've never had broasted chicken! OMG, YUM!!! The burgers are good, the apps are good, the pizza is good, the chicken sandwiches are good....you get the picture! Even on busy nights the wait is never super long. It's not a fancy place, but it's perfect for a gathering of friends or family. TV's on the wall, even a small arcade area for the kiddos!