“Family dinner ”

Town House Pizza & Lounge
Ranked #68 of 219 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered pizza for the family. I love the thin crust, light sauce and fresh toppings. The combo pizza is my favorite. I love the different types of pizza and food they offer. My whole family can enjoy something from pizza to nachos to hot wings or even boasted chicken. One of the best pizza restaurants in town!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

<3 this place 1st time i got a delivery i would have taken back if i drove
no condiments
the toast for the patty melt was not toasted

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I decided we wanted a chicken dinner. Townhouse was our choice. We are glad we chose this restaurant. We ordered a 2 piece chicken dinner to split between the 2 of us. We asked if we could gave a breast and a thigh. The waitress was happy to oblige us. We also chose Cole slaw and fries as sides that come with the dinner. The service was great. The waitress was friendly. This is a sports bar/restaurant so we were also able to watch one of our favorite football teams play. The chicken was as good as it gets in our city.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

To the credit of this restaurant, the service was wonderful. We had an excellent waitress, and it is very well decorated. However, I am obsessed with pizza, and the pizza I was served here was just awful. The cheese had no taste, the crust flaked off in some places while being too doughy in others. I couldn't finish my first slice, so I started a different one thinking it might be a fluke, but it was just as bad. We had ordered two of them, and both had the same issues. My family did not like them either, and not much of either was eaten. My mother sais she had a burger and it was pretty good. If you give this place a try, just order anything else.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Great, no wait, Awesome pizza and wings. This has a Cheers feel, you feel right at home eating, drinking and watching sports on one of the many TV's. Great service along with the food. Can't beat it.