“Don't go to that other sub shop. Come here!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pickerman's Soup & Sandwich
Ranked #80 of 228 Restaurants in Sioux City
Reviewed March 5, 2017

Pickerman's is a place I'd wanted to try for several years but once I did, I knew for certain I'd not go back to that other sub shop, the one that can be found everywhere. I'll drive across town to eat at Pickerman's. Really.
Pickerman's is in a strip mall that is set back a bit from Hamilton Blvd. You may not see it from the street as it truly is somewhat tucked away, tucked away behind a variety of chain fast food places. Once you find it and experience the food, you will be glad you found the place.
I've had several different subs and each has been good.
Pickerman's has a small dining area that is kept clean. Service is friendly and feels personalized.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

I had the "Numero Uno" sub (prosciutto, ham, salami and provolone) served on a fresh baked sub (white or wheat) with a cup of Southwest Roasted Corn soup and beverage. Excellent!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

Chicken and dumpling soup was very good and so were the sandwitches. I got a BLT wrap and my husband Italian sub.

1  Thank Regina L
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Have been here a few times. The subs are good the soup is great. I will keep returning. Havent tried the all you can eat soup and salad yet but I can't wait.

1  Thank railroadrob