“Traveling thru”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight and wanted Asian food for dinner. Nice large windows, ample seating, friendly staff and nicely decorated. This restaurant is not downtown but is easy to find. Fast service, inexpensive and large tasty portions. No alcohol served here.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a flavorful treat from a Vietnamese family. I eat there often. Authentic food. You can order in English or Vietnamese. They know what I like to eat and are very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

I really wanted to like this place because everyone else seems to and they deliver. However, after 3 separate visits (one in restaurant, one take-out, and one delivery) I don't think I will be trying again. I don't know how else to say it other than I am just not a fan of their food. I tried their Vietnamese food and was just not used to it I thought. So, tonight I tried the Chinese side which I am much more familiar with. The kung pao chicken was nothing like kung pao chicken I have had at any other Chinese restaurant - watery and a very strange flowery flavor. Also, I added up the prices of food I ordered from their delivery menu and it came to $17.70, however I was charged over $23 not including tip. I understand there is a delivery fee but that is ridiculous. Maybe I just happened to have bad experiences and this isn't the norm.

2  Thank rosiee1205
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I've been many, many times over the years. After trying almost everything on the menu, I'd like to say ,"Great job!" The atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired, however, the food and service are smashing. My best friend even had her upscale rehearsal dinner catered by them.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

I like this place. I really like their spring rolls. And I have tried many different dishes but I think my favorites are the almond chicken and the cashew chicken. Lots of veggies. Big Bang for the buck!