Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$76
ComfortInn
US$76
US$98
US$109
US$90
Fairfield Inn Sioux City(Sioux City)
US$116
Fairfield Inn
US$129
US$77
US$116
US$189
Travelocity
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskwarm cinnamon rollsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastolive gardenthe maintenance manfitness facilitysausage gravygreat propertywould stay here againfree weightscoffee makera great place to stayfast foodwould highly recommend this hotelyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This Hampton is met my expectations for good quality at a reasonable price. We stayed on Friday night September 16, 2001. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and quiet. The thermostat worked properly. The fitness room equipment was clean and functional. Breakfast was fresh with a large selection of items. Couldn't ask for more in a hotel stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side (east side) are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Another great Hampton Inn, stayed here on a business trip and as always the room was immaculate and the bathroom clean.

I love Hampton's beds and comforters, I think I sleep better in their beds than I do at home!

I had a room facing the neighborhood behind the hotel which was really nice, it was nice to look out and see some nice trees and nicely maintained backyards, sure beats looking over a parking lot and it was nice that the view was next to the work desk.

My only complaint was the building had settled a little and there were some cracks that need repair in my room but I left early and never reported it. I certainly wouldn't count it as a major detriment to the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Hampton Inn is typically one of the cleanest chains I stay in. However, when I tucked myself in to bed I found something sticking, like tape, to my leg under the sheets. I rolled back my covers and found someone elses used medical waste, as in used bandages, stuck to my leg; and more of it stuck to the sheets. How could this even happen?

I informed the cleaning staff but did not have time to stop are the front desk. I could have gotten a free room I suppose but customers come first.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank auklazer
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This must be a new building because it is very similiar to other new HIs I've been to that are new. Bright, airy, modern but warm, all that good stuff. They acknowledged my Hilton status, which is always appreciated. Good internet signal depending on how many users are around. Safe area, near major retail and restaurants and very accessible off of highway. Definitely would come back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I stay here for 2 nights. The hotel was nice and clean. The service at the front desk was great. They recommended restaurants and gave us plenty of directions. The room was clean. The towels seemed new and fluffy. Great air conditioner. The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business