“I would definitely stay here again~”

Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Sioux City
maryland
“I would definitely stay here again~”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Typical Hampton Inn experience. Upgraded room upon check in due to Hilton Honors status. Convenient location, easy access from airport. If you have to go to Sioux City, you should stay here.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This Hampton is met my expectations for good quality at a reasonable price. We stayed on Friday night September 16, 2001. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and quiet. The thermostat worked properly. The fitness room equipment was clean and functional. Breakfast was fresh with a large selection of items. Couldn't ask for more in a hotel stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side (east side) are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Another great Hampton Inn, stayed here on a business trip and as always the room was immaculate and the bathroom clean.

I love Hampton's beds and comforters, I think I sleep better in their beds than I do at home!

I had a room facing the neighborhood behind the hotel which was really nice, it was nice to look out and see some nice trees and nicely maintained backyards, sure beats looking over a parking lot and it was nice that the view was next to the work desk.

My only complaint was the building had settled a little and there were some cracks that need repair in my room but I left early and never reported it. I certainly wouldn't count it as a major detriment to the room.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Hampton Inn is typically one of the cleanest chains I stay in. However, when I tucked myself in to bed I found something sticking, like tape, to my leg under the sheets. I rolled back my covers and found someone elses used medical waste, as in used bandages, stuck to my leg; and more of it stuck to the sheets. How could this even happen?

I informed the cleaning staff but did not have time to stop are the front desk. I could have gotten a free room I suppose but customers come first.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank auklazer
NYC
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This must be a new building because it is very similiar to other new HIs I've been to that are new. Bright, airy, modern but warm, all that good stuff. They acknowledged my Hilton status, which is always appreciated. Good internet signal depending on how many users are around. Safe area, near major retail and restaurants and very accessible off of highway. Definitely would come back!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I stay here for 2 nights. The hotel was nice and clean. The service at the front desk was great. They recommended restaurants and gave us plenty of directions. The room was clean. The towels seemed new and fluffy. Great air conditioner. The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 9 July 2011

This stay was for one night on our way back from the Black Hills. This was exactly what I thought I was getting when staying at a Hampton. The pool was nice, the room was nice and the breakfast was good. The kitchen staff at breakfast was awesome, they played with our kids and were very friendly. The front desk staff who happened to also be the manager, not so much on the friendly side. Professional, but not outgoing, I always remember traveling with kids, not everyone knows how to handle and interact with young children (3 and 4) and the manager here was one of them. It doesn't prevent us from staying here again though.

Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
7.9 km away
Hard Rock Hotel Sioux City
Hard Rock Hotel Sioux City
#4 of 19 in Sioux City

Been to Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills? Share your experiences!