“Great Food, Great Prices”
Review of 21st Amendment

21st Amendment
Ranked #68 of 228 Restaurants in Sioux City
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Description: 21st Amendment offers an excellent drink selection, modern American food, and great specials. Located on Historic 4th, the venue unique to say the least!
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic burger and cries, but they have some terrific choices and a pretty good bar selection as well. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. My bill was surprising. I expected to pay a lot more. It was nice to eat at the bar and not feel badgered to keep buying or leave. How often do you get a great dinner and 2 beers for under $20 bucks, plus get to watch a game!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Now they charge one dollar on credit cards which is annoying. But I just tip less so it works out. Food also has not been as good as in the past.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Only stopped in for drinks, but decent atmosphere, good service, and nice place to relax and socialize.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Not your typical bar food. Ingredients seem very fresh and there are some unique options. Four of us ladies went to 21st Amendment to check out their great Happy Hour specials before a movie at Promenade and we were surprised with great modern American/Italian bar food and wonderful Happy Hour prices on appetizers and drinks! The ambiance and location is great, right on Historic 4th, walking distance to the theater. The only problem we had, was the stools were a little difficult for us ladies to get in and out of, but we are all over 40! I went back a second time when my son was in town. Service was top notch both times. I'm not a beer drinker, but had a delicious pineapple mimosa. The pita chips with Broccoli Artichoke dip were delicious and very hearty. Several wing choices and a great price for Happy Hour.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

We finally decided to try this place out after quite a long time of passing by it. I am glad we did! They have an awesome happy hour that we happened upon, so our wings were half off. It was nice to see different wing flavors instead of just buffalo. I love the garlic parmesan! Very tasty and perfectly made. We stopped back another day and tried out their burgers - also very good. Service was efficient and friendly. I will say this review is based solely on their food/atmosphere during the day or early evening. We were here for just drinks one night and the rowdy crowd started rolling in around 10 pm. They were also charging a cover charge at the door at that point. But, I will definitely be back for that happy hour!

1  Thank rosiee1205