Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$135
US$130
The Oakwood Inn(Spirit Lake)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$199
Hotels.com
Northland Inn Motel(Spirit Lake)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$90
US$101
Great Lakes Inn(Spirit Lake)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$109
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Vintage Block Inn & Suites(Okoboji)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

All reviewscampingcablehookbugsfishingdockwifilake
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We had a very enjoyable time at Cenla Campground. It was very well kept and we had an excellent site by the water, which we totally enjoyed. It was nice to walk out on the dock in the morning and drink our coffee by the water! It is a very quiet, pretty lake. The owners/managers were very kind and understood when we couldn't arrive until a day later due to vehicle problems. We will go back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2009

We always have a great time when we stay at Cenla. We fish,kayak, and sometimes fall in the lake it is next to. My daughter swims with friends when the pool is not too busy. We have had family drop ins that are alway welcome and quiet campfires to end each night. The staff is busy but friendly. My son and I have discovered power kites and there is a huge field in the front of the campground that we have used for this. I guess from reading other reviews it may all be in what you expect...If you want other campers to put up with kids running thru campsites unattened, or late night loud parties go to the state parks. If you would rather have a clean safe and very fun place to stay this is the campground for you. There are alway family reunions going on and more than a few class reunions up there. They are great fun with story telling and laughing. The place does quiet down after 11 ish. But almost all of the campsites have fires and people are talking and sharing stories, or like we often do...Somores and the occational "toddy".

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank parks51998
Reviewed June 13, 2009

We like coming up to Cenla campgriund. It's a quiet campground and very relaxing. They do have rules but they aren't to hard to to abide by. They have a nice pool. They also have a nice dock and a nice place to clean fish. We enjoy coming here.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled solo
2  Thank sesonalcamper
Reviewed June 7, 2009

I felt like I was camping on the highway right behind the used car lot. Our site had a big mechanic shed (morton building) right next to it. My kids were unable to ride their skateboards or scooters due to the roads being gravel. They were asked very rudely to leave the pool since they didn't have an adult with them. I was on my way there just needed to go back and get some things to bring to the pool. We ended up not swimming at all then because the kids were upset at how they were treated. Did appreciate the laundry facilities though. Game room had all broken down games and signs everywhere that said they would not refund money if it was lost in their machines.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank MegSiouxCity
Reviewed August 25, 2008

This was my first stay at Cenla. It was okay. Liked- pool, lake,and site., Dislike- playground,rules,and didn't feel real welcomed.

I liked the pool,however I did not care for the hours of operation which were too short for summer evenings.( It closed at 6PM on Sun-Thurs.)

I liked the playground equipment but I very much disliked the rocks as the surface because I got 2 skinned knees which would not have happenend if the surface were sand.

I had a great time because I was with my family. We have camped at much better campgrounds and I don't think there would be any reason to return to Cenla.

From: Jane