US$111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Northland Inn Motel(Spirit Lake)
US$99
US$111
US$99
Travelocity
Great Lakes Inn(Spirit Lake)
US$90
Hotels.com
The Oakwood Inn(Spirit Lake)
US$199
Hotels.com
US$130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$129
US$109
US$101
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Vintage Block Inn & Suites(Okoboji)(Great Value!)
US$109
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscampingcablehookbugsfishingdockwifilake
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I did extensive research on the campgrounds in this area and this was basically the only option we had. Our family was booking 5 sites, 3 tent and 2 full hookup but we were all booking individually. We had all tried calling first and didn't get anyone so we went online and made a request for a site. After many days our patriarch of the family called and explained his disappointment in the whole process and explained that there were 5 different family that were going to call that day and make reservations. From my experience, when I talked to the lady she was very apologetic and more than helpful with helping me book my site, which was #96. This pleased me because I felt customer service was important to them. I was more than a little apprehensive because of all the reviews I read before we arrived. The lady that checked us in was very welcoming and seemed really nice.
Our site was great, level, partially shaded and right next to the park. The only down side was we had gotten rain a couple of days there and our fire pit was completely under water and parts of our site was flooded.
We had a popup so the flooding didn't really affect us and we had 4 other campsites to have fires at so the fire ring wasn't an issue for us either. The flooding I bring up because we had a "kids tent" and we were fortunate to have placed it were it didn't flood. If you do have an extra "kids tent" you must let them know and get a tag to put on it. We set ours up after the office closed and she was kind enough to bring one to us the next day but I heard they do charge for extra tents.
The pool was nice, bathrooms were amazing, they have a dock you can sit on and watch the sunset that is wonderful. Overall this place surprised me and I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank tigerc420
Reviewed June 1, 2016

We were told pool was supposed to be open and wasnt. Park was outdated and in need of repair. Our site was uneven and fire pit was not level with ground so we couldn't use. Showers r clean n nice. Owners were not very friendly

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pjwitt
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Large grassy sites with easy lake access and a nice staff make this one of the best RV Parks we have visited. The restrooms were among the best and the fees were reasonable, even the fire wood. The are is amazing and I would love to see it in season. They are pet friendly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at Cenla in our 16 ft travel trailer. The campground was nicely kept and the people were friendly. The campground is right on Center Lake and is away from the busyness of Okoboji, which we would consider to be a plus. The site we stayed at was not even, so it's definitely important to bring all of the right equipment to level your camper. You are within short walking distance from the lake and many spots even have a view of the lake. The fishing was incredible. Every single person who attempted to fish off the dock, caught at least one fish. Beautiful place. We'll be back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean campground. Clean showers and restrooms. Nice pool
Fishing docks. Close to everything.
Easy in and out. Good gravel roads in park. Playground for kids. Some shade. Not all have shade. Level sites. Some pull thru some back in.
Long stays are shaded. Would recommend it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple