Free cancellation until 02/08
US$135
US$130
The Oakwood Inn(Spirit Lake)
US$199
Northland Inn Motel(Spirit Lake)
US$90
US$101
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$156
  • Pool
Great Lakes Inn(Spirit Lake)
US$90
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$160
Hotels.com
US$125
US$119
US$109
Vintage Block Inn & Suites(Okoboji)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewscampingcablehookbugsfishingdockwifilake
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Older campground but well maintained. Large amount of seasonal campers but again these were overall nice units. Stayed at #9 for 3 nights which is down by the lake. If we come again, will opt for a space in front which are grassy with concrete pads for the picnic table. WIFI and cable worked well. Unfortunately due to a heavy dose of mosquitos could not sit comfortably outside at any time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Good campground and restrooms are always very clean! Pool is nice and playground is nice for kids. Rules are so strict that sometimes you are afraid to even breath. Not all of the staff is friendly but Dottie is the nicest and sweetest lady there!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I did extensive research on the campgrounds in this area and this was basically the only option we had. Our family was booking 5 sites, 3 tent and 2 full hookup but we were all booking individually. We had all tried calling first and didn't get anyone so we went online and made a request for a site. After many days our patriarch of the family called and explained his disappointment in the whole process and explained that there were 5 different family that were going to call that day and make reservations. From my experience, when I talked to the lady she was very apologetic and more than helpful with helping me book my site, which was #96. This pleased me because I felt customer service was important to them. I was more than a little apprehensive because of all the reviews I read before we arrived. The lady that checked us in was very welcoming and seemed really nice.
Our site was great, level, partially shaded and right next to the park. The only down side was we had gotten rain a couple of days there and our fire pit was completely under water and parts of our site was flooded.
We had a popup so the flooding didn't really affect us and we had 4 other campsites to have fires at so the fire ring wasn't an issue for us either. The flooding I bring up because we had a "kids tent" and we were fortunate to have placed it were it didn't flood. If you do have an extra "kids tent" you must let them know and get a tag to put on it. We set ours up after the office closed and she was kind enough to bring one to us the next day but I heard they do charge for extra tents.
The pool was nice, bathrooms were amazing, they have a dock you can sit on and watch the sunset that is wonderful. Overall this place surprised me and I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank tigerc420
Reviewed June 1, 2016

We were told pool was supposed to be open and wasnt. Park was outdated and in need of repair. Our site was uneven and fire pit was not level with ground so we couldn't use. Showers r clean n nice. Owners were not very friendly

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank pjwitt
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Large grassy sites with easy lake access and a nice staff make this one of the best RV Parks we have visited. The restrooms were among the best and the fees were reasonable, even the fire wood. The are is amazing and I would love to see it in season. They are pet friendly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple