See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2016

First off a "misunderstanding" on the room rate over the phone, I wrote it down as I was told the rate! First room was so musty smelling I Had to ask for a different one, it was better but still musty, hair in the shower, dusty furniture, the door fell off the vanity! People will still go here, but we will not when in the area, People were nice but it does not make up for the price we paid..Breakfast? Old looking jelly on a shelf, packaged rolls, creamer packettes were old and stiff...if it were cheaper and there had not been a "misunderstanding" of the price I would not have left a negative review. no coffee pots in the rooms either, so you have to walk over to the office.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Terrible service, unfriendly, rude and unclean rooms. Stay away!!! Grumpy staff didn't want guests, seemed like they were on vacation with an open sign and vacancy on. We stayed one night and left quickly feeling unwelcomed. Bathrooms were awful, thin walls, etc.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is gross. I don't understand how it's still able to be in business. Seriously, it's probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in and I usually try to find the best in places I stay. Pretty sure it's never been updated and I wouldn't even take a shower there because I was so grossed out. Floors were dirty, hotel smelled like smoke, and the door doesn't lock very well and the door goes to the outside. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank ashleykayrigge
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is by far the most disgusting place I have ever had to stay at. The room was filthy. Dirt and stains all over the walls, lamp shades, ceiling, etc... Even the shower was dirty! The lady that checked me in was rather rude as well. I would NEVER stay here again- I would rather sleep in my car in the cold winter then step foot in this place again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Becci N
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

This place was HORRIBLE! What a rip-off. Worst 75 dollars ever spent. I'd rather lose 75 bucks. The blankets smelled like cigarettes, the room was super dirty, there was a hole in the bathroom door patched with SCOTCH tape, stranger hair in the tub, the toilet rocked back and forth, it took us forever to just check in, our neighbors were so noisy that I couldn't sleep...I could seriously go on.

• Stayed: January 2014