See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2009

rooms are not clean , outdated , hotel has been neglegted for a long time .i would not go back, heard of alot of complants .

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2008

My Son and I stayed at this hotel, because they had a room available at the time we needed it.

We found the room to be very outdated (1970's) and very unconfortable including the beds (like sleeping on wood doors), the pillows were very thin, I needed three to support my head. My son who can sleep almost anywhere had trouble sleeping on his bed.

We both couldn't wait to check out the very next morning (early) and check into another hotel.

On the plus side the clerk was polite.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed March 24, 2008

I have stayed at the Shamrock inn many times in the past. I have never had a bad experience there. The odor( that was reported in another reveiw) comes from the building across the street. It is the Berkely factory they are manufacuring fishing lures there. It is not that bad. The people at the Shamrock have always been very pleasant. If you are on a fishing trip to the Okoboji/Spirit Lake area they often reduce the price if it on the off season. O highly recommend the Shamrock Inn.

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank stebrichs