i called to make reservations was told not once but twice outside water park would be open wasn't, drove three hours for my son spring break weekend. Called down to voice my concern with inhouse manager not at all concerned.Called and left several messages with managers one, no return call , second manager stated he didn.t believe a word of what i said. I payed for lake view no lights on frist night pitch black. There were stains on carpet. The linen was ragged and so thin you could see though it. The breakfast frist morning hash browns looked like mashed potatoes with sour cream and cheese, the biscuits were hard and dry. was some improvement over food second day. But never in my life have i payed for such bad service and management don't care. I came with another group they didn't recieve much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy outdoor and indoor waterpark fun next to a 3200 acre lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your King's Pointe Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Pointe Waterpark Hotel Storm Lake
- Kings Pointe Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Kings Pointe Waterpark