All reviews mount kinabalu rabbit house breakfast and dinner magnificent view kundasang town nice scenery kinabalu view wall fan early morning standard room soup huge balcony strategic location small town facing mt no air conditioning extra mattress
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I love the place because of the strategic location. It is just at Kundasang town area. The view and surrounding are very beautiful as we can see Mount Kinabalu clearly from our balcony in the morning. I only have issue with the cleanliness. When we first checked in, there was still urine in the toilet bowl. This actually made me wonder if the housekeeping did clean the room before we came in. But since we arrived quite late in the afternoon with a tired 2 years old, I just flushed down the toilet and assumed the rest were clean. As for breakfast, limited choice to choose from & they dont offer buffet breakfast but still OK for us.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank arendiana
Reviewed March 14, 2018

beautiful place located in kundasang. you can view mount kinabalu summit from here at fine weather. this place nicely considered for anniversary or honeymoon spot. you wont get bored because there are lot of activities around ranau you could try out. the hotel provide breakfast and dinner treat included in the package for your convinience. this place mark special memory and one day you will revisit those memories again.

Room tip: nearby reception if you lazy to walk uphill
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank syedb2014
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This place was just heavenly, after checking out of a terrible resort earlier. We just walked in and thank god there were available rooms. The rooms were clean, looked new, the facilities were great.

Food was good, both at dinner and breakfast. Staff were helpful and friendly.

The view of the majestic Mount Kinabalu was to die for and i dont think there is a better place to view it other than from your balcony of this place!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rafiqa r
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Kundasang and the areas full of greenery, mountains, Misty and chilly environment reminded me when I was camping with my dad.
I love the view of Kinabalu Mountain from the resort veranda. Looking forward for 2nd visit.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank AdletMyer
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Disappointed as we were placed in a room (E2) facing a stretch of zinc fencing overlooking a non flattering views of local neighbourhood. And to top it off, we had to deal with a really loud noise all afternoon that came from one of the local dwellers who lives just 50m away from our place.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 180nhl