“Excellent food and friendly service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Urbandale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017

When I travel solo I usually sit at the bar for my dinner. I had the rib eye steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. This restaurant was busy but the bar girl (woman) was good at providing drinks to all the servers as well as the bar patrons. This is a very good restaurant and it is very close to the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel for dinner. The service was friendly and quick. I ordered a petite sirloin with shrimp and two sides of rice pilaf and steamed broccoli. Food was good, but my steak was a bit over cooked. My only complaint was the $10 wine. This is rural Iowa, not downtown Denver!!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I had to go to Des Moines for a family function and stayed one night at the Microtel in Urbandale. I wanted to eat close to the motel, and Ruby Tuesday was right there. I sat at the bar, and had a local brew, the mushroom chicken with alfredo type sauce. They allow you to sub one side with their Garden Bar for a small up charge. All was good, but the chicken a little salty. Would ask for light seasoning next time. Garden Bar had a great variety of items! Lexi the bartender was very nice and attentive. Good experience overall.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We typically eat here regularly but that will not continue after our visit tonight...Had dinner with the family tonight and ordered the ribs and while they tasted ok, I found a hair in my food!!! Disgusting!!!! Our server was very attentive and immediately took the food away and said he would send over the manager to address. The manager never showed up!! The server returned and had removed my order from our bill. He was very polite but I felt the manager should have come to I our table. Left me with the impression he didn't care, and put his server in an awkward position. I promise you, I will tell my story to others and we will NOT be returning!!!! The management of this location has gone down hill dramatically!!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The first time, our food was not that great. We had broccoli soup, salads and the salmon. The Italian salad dressing was very sour, the broccoli soup tasted like flour rather than broccoli. My husband did like his salmon. The second time, everyone enjoyed the veggie spring rolls, although they were fried. Someone else ordered a chicken sandwich and that was good. The service was ok the first time, it was good the second. Food prices were average, but drinks are marked up quite a bit and that's where they get you.

1  Thank YM C

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!