“Good service and food is average”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Urbandale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Went on evening for a meal and spent around $50, minus gratuity, for the following. Steak and lobster with mashed and naked potato. Thai shrimp appetizer and a corona beer. When comparing the lobster to Red Lobster it loses as well as the steak to other steak houses. However, the Thai shrimp and beer were very good. The food here is very edible and I had no issues the next day. I did not think the lobster was cooked all the way either. Servers are nice and they were busy when I went. I would eat here again but try a cheaper plate on the menu. Recommended, and close to the hotels nearby. Thanks for reading and if this review helped give a thumbs up.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

When I travel solo I usually sit at the bar for my dinner. I had the rib eye steak with mashed potatoes and broccoli. This restaurant was busy but the bar girl (woman) was good at providing drinks to all the servers as well as the bar patrons. This is a very good restaurant and it is very close to the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel for dinner. The service was friendly and quick. I ordered a petite sirloin with shrimp and two sides of rice pilaf and steamed broccoli. Food was good, but my steak was a bit over cooked. My only complaint was the $10 wine. This is rural Iowa, not downtown Denver!!

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

I had to go to Des Moines for a family function and stayed one night at the Microtel in Urbandale. I wanted to eat close to the motel, and Ruby Tuesday was right there. I sat at the bar, and had a local brew, the mushroom chicken with alfredo type sauce. They allow you to sub one side with their Garden Bar for a small up charge. All was good, but the chicken a little salty. Would ask for light seasoning next time. Garden Bar had a great variety of items! Lexi the bartender was very nice and attentive. Good experience overall.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We typically eat here regularly but that will not continue after our visit tonight...Had dinner with the family tonight and ordered the ribs and while they tasted ok, I found a hair in my food!!! Disgusting!!!! Our server was very attentive and immediately took the food away and said he would send over the manager to address. The manager never showed up!! The server returned and had removed my order from our bill. He was very polite but I felt the manager should have come to I our table. Left me with the impression he didn't care, and put his server in an awkward position. I promise you, I will tell my story to others and we will NOT be returning!!!! The management of this location has gone down hill dramatically!!!!

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!