“Quick Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely salad bar; polite and attentive waitress. I went later on a Saturday evening and there wasn't a crowd, so it was more enjoyable for me.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

First time at a Ruby Tuesday restaurant. Liked the food and drinks menu - good choices and hard to make a final decision. Waiting staff were very efficient and the place was well kept.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Prices here keep going up, as with most restaurants. On our most recent trip here for our daughters bday dinner we were very disappointed. 4 of us dining, 3 of our orders were served to us incorrectly. Son's cheeseburger had no cheese. Wife's steak was ordered Medium Rare, came out well done. My ribs ordered dry, came out with sauce. Server offered to re-do all of them, we did have them add the cheese to our son's burger, but we were in a hurry to have the other 2 orders replaced. Server took one of them off the bill as my wife couldn't eat the burnt steak. The ribs were good tasting. Salad bar is always top notch here.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

As always the place is well kept. Seating was immediately and waitron was spot on with drinks. Food was very good. Good salad bar, great hamburgers, and the Mediterranean salad was even better. Way to much food so no desert for us. Well be back!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Went on evening for a meal and spent around $50, minus gratuity, for the following. Steak and lobster with mashed and naked potato. Thai shrimp appetizer and a corona beer. When comparing the lobster to Red Lobster it loses as well as the steak to other steak houses. However, the Thai shrimp and beer were very good. The food here is very edible and I had no issues the next day. I did not think the lobster was cooked all the way either. Servers are nice and they were busy when I went. I would eat here again but try a cheaper plate on the menu. Recommended, and close to the hotels nearby. Thanks for reading and if this review helped give a thumbs up.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!