“Wonderful Salad Bar - Okay Chicken Sandwich ”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Urbandale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

A colleague and myself stopped here for lunch while in Des Moines. I knew the Salad Bars at RT’s are good but this one was amazing. It had many items on there that I hadn’t seen before. It was fresh and well laid out. I also ordered a bowl of the tomato bisque and the chicken sandwich. The sandwich was okay and I only ordered it because they didn’t have any other sandwiches on the menu other than the burgers. Wish they had a club.
Overall great service and great lunch. I’d go for the Salad Bar alone.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We almost bypassed this restaurant due to number of cars in the lot but decided to see how long the wait was. Surprisingly we were seated immediately and a very nice waiter took care of us. We enjoyed the very good salad bar and our entries arrived surprisingly fast. Everything was better than expected.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We were here for the colossal burger. It was ok. Very pricey. Not anything that I would pay that much to ever get again, though. The sides were ok. They don’t have the small rolls they used to serve anymore. Their salad bar was ok. Friendly staff. Family friendly. Lot parking. Marcy’sDinerTantrumScale 5/5-no screaming kids.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018

We had a group of 8 and ate there because it was near our motel. Everyone had a delicious meal, especially me, as i had the most delicious salmon ever.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Thought I would give this place a try since it was on the way home. Service was fine, but food was nothing that would make me go back.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!