Hawkeye Motel Inc.(Washington)
Travelocity
All reviewssmall townwafflesroom was cleanstayed heretv
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We stayed here and it was nice. New carpeting, everything worked. Clean. We needed ice and it gave us plenty of ice. TV had good channels, shower clean and breakfast was good as well. We were surprised. If you look at the weeds outside, don't be fooled. The inside is clean and very well taken care of. Just need the weeds out of the bushes, etc.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed over the weekend for a dance competition. The hotel was clean, the room was clean. Being a fitness junkie, the fitness room wasn't much, but the free pass to the local YMCA made up for that. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was limited, but the coffee was fresh and they had peanut butter!! A very comfortable room and a very nice stay!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I booked two rooms through hotels. com placed my cc to hold the rooms one under my name and one under my daughters.
My daughter and you'd grandson arrived several hours (as we live 8hrs away) and were unable to check in due to the cc not being hers. I contacted the hotel and wanted to pay in full so she could check in...not the case I was instructed to contact hotels.com...3+hrs later I didn't get any resolution, finally was able to get her in. Upon my arrival we were checked into a room that had dirty sheets, gross coffee pot with brown flaky sediment, refrigerator was so loud we had to unplug it, tub was covered with brown stains, "secure" back door was duct taped so that it could be opened, stairs to go outside were broken and slanted...I can go on and on. I looked at my daughters room and it was clean and in good repair. I'm thinking I was being punished I even heard a couple other guest state they had clean rooms!!! Never stay again....3.5 rating ....no from me!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty M
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Checked in late in the afternoon while traveling, too late to travel to another city. This place should be condemned!! Toilet filthy!! When we went to the front desk to complain, they gave us the supplies to clean it ourselves. Carpet old and worn. Bed slats stuck out and caused injury to one of the women. We told them when we checked in that we wanted to split our bill. When we got to the front desk this morning, they had already charged one person's credit card and wouldn't credit the charges!!! We had not even checked out yet!!! Do yourself a favor....KEEP DRIVING!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sue S
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Not a Super 8 anymore.Our toilet wasn't even bolted down.Whole litany of problems.Stale breakfast,bitter coffee. I could go camping and have a better experience.Fruit fly infested bathroom.Wi-fi so slow you cant even check e-mail

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends