“Management a bit gruff”

Add it.
Pancheros Mexican Grill
Ranked #68 of 149 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Thursday evening around 7:45. The place was busy, but our team of 25 was processed in an orderly fashion. We also also stood aside allowing casual patrons (about a dozen or so) to budge in line. Everything seemed fine until the manager approached me and asked if we were a team. When I replied to the affirmative, he said,"next time you better call ahead to make sure we have enough food." Quite rudely as well. Since there was no issue, he had 5-6 employees on duty, and our entire party plus regular customers were served in 30 minutes, I was a bit put off by his demeanor. Don't worry, there won't be a next time for your establishment! Food was decent, service was good, manager was rude.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

They have a limited menu, but if you want a burrito or rice bowl, they are very good. I like the fact that they mix all the food together, so you don't get a bunch of rice in one bite and a bunch of chicken in another. The only complaint I would have is that onions were about 80% of the steamed vegetables.

Reviewed June 7, 2016

This was my first visit to a pancheros. The food was fantastic. It was a good amount of food for the price.

Reviewed April 28, 2016

They have the best tortillas I have had in this area. They burritos are very good. Depending who is working the counter it may take a while but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed August 9, 2015

FRESH tortillas! They are pressed right in front of you when you order. They mix the ingredients well enough that you get a little in every bite. The flavor is outstanding!