Motel 6 Crossroads Mall-Waterloo-Cedar Falls
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$99
US$61
US$109
US$107
US$85
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Convenient place to stay in, close to mall and restaurants plus staff is very warm, friendly and helpful. Clean,spacious and comfortable rooms with excellent wi-fi. A price worthy motel.I highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RSP7687
Dharam P, Owner at Motel 6 Crossroads Mall-Waterloo-Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, It means a great deal to us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to my hard working staff!

We are glad that we were able to meet your needs during your stay and hope to be given the pleasure of hosting you again.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly desk and clean motel.new renovation done looks very nice . Close to mall and restaurants.good place to live with family.bathroom is clean very good and nice comfortable bed . Wifi is excellent.price is good too.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sep2

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your stay!

I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. Our staff members take great pride in the service they provide and do their very best to make sure every guest comes and leaved satisfied. They will be very pleased to hear about your experience.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 11, 2016

very nice and clean place to stay . friendly front desk his name is andy help me to find good restaurant to eat.. Near shopping mall and restaurant good location. Price is good. Wi-Fi is very good comfortable bed and very clean bathroom .

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank andy p

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are happy that we succeeded in fulfilling your needs during your trip.

We hope that we get the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

I love this motel.. Has the best staff.. and the check in girl with brown hair sarah? Ashley? She's AMAZING honestly I've went in a couple times having a bad day and I've been smiling before check out was done..i love the clean simple rooms.. The pool.. Being able to walk to the mall.. It's just awesome

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Leatta H
Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

Front desk representative Ashley is the best she's one of the only reasons I come back to this motel she's always helpful and sweet and on top of that always willing to help me with anything I need! She deserves a raise! Rooms are very nice and clean house keepers are amazing.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business