“GF Great Here”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2018

My Iowa relatives enjoy this place, too, and they can all eat gluten. They get to go more often than I get here from Phoenix. This was my 4th or 5th visit and, as always, staff was impeccable and gluten free food was delicious.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband eats GF and is always pleased with their selections. He loves that he gets fresh warm bread with his meal.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Went on Friday @5 and pleasantly greeted and seated right away. Waiter was extremely pleasant and helpful in choosing menu items recommendations. Came by frequently to check on us. Great bread to start! Food generous and hot to table. Not an overwhelming menu but great choices. Never rushed! Definitely recommend stopping in for a great meal

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my favorites in West Des Moines. We shop at the malls then head over for lunch.
As the restaurant was busy we agreed to take a booth in the bar area. If I am flying solo I sit at the bar and the service is great. Sadly today not so much our waitress Andrea was having a bad day and she ended up taking it out on us.
We just got off on a bad start with our drink order which she fixed. They always have a great bread basket but we saw her give our bread to another table then they almost immediately left. We sat and waited for her to return but no such luck for us. My wife drank her drink and we waited but no Andria. Finally our food showed up so we asked the server if she could help us. Finally we got our bread and refills on our drinks. We both ordered the half and half lunch where you can pick a number of combinations. We went with the crab cake slider and lobster corn chowder. Both were excellent as always. In the future I would wait for a table in the restaurant itself and not eat in the bar. I will still recommend this restaurant as the food is always good and for the most part the service is great.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I have never been disapointed!!! Great service delicious food. We enjoy coming back. It's great for family dinners, date nights, and parties.