All reviews room was clean hard boiled eggs microwave and fridge stayed nights plenty of parking front desk staff would stay again easy access cereal ks pet dodge
Reviewed April 16, 2017

The Room was very clean and everything inside worked fine. The breakfast was good but was not Hot. At check-in the clerk required an imprint of my Credit Card which I objected to. The Manager came in and said they had to have the imprint. This is the first time I have had this to happen. Otherwise, everything was Fine.

Room tip: Bottom floor was very quiet.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

This review is for Hotel snobs, like myself, who prefer higher star hotels. Have you ever found yourself tired from driving, it's late, and you just don't want to spend the extra cash for 6 hours of sleep? This is a good place to crash. I inspected everything. It was very clean and that's what is important. They also have a breakfast, which I love for my kids.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Motel was easy to find and in a quite location. There are several things to do in Dodge City that will be entertaining for half a day.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We arrived between midnight and 1:00 am. I had called ahead about a late arrival and everything was in order when we arrived. The morning receptionist even asked me about our drive. The building and decor are dated, but our room was clean. Breakfast room very small.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Would be a last resort to stay there again!! I've slept better in a tent on the ground rather than their beds.... could cool room down in MARCH without opening the window and smelling meat packing house.... I would only recommend this motel to my enemies!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8