All reviews room was clean hard boiled eggs microwave and fridge stayed nights plenty of parking easy access would stay again staff was friendly cereal ks pet
Reviewed June 1, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2017

On our way from Albuquerque to Wisconsin, my wife and I left a half day early to beat the forecasted winter storm. After a rainy drive we arrived in Dodge City and had made a reservation in advance to stay at the Super 8. Clean rooms and a quiet night's rest. A quick breakfast in the morning and we were on our way. Good location and plenty of places to eat in close proximity.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here enroute home to Alaska. Teserved it in-line. Older facility but comfortable, clean, and good value. All the basic amenities. No elevator so coukd beca problem for some. Next door is Dairy Queen. Not far from historical old town and Boothill.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I am a travel nurse and work nights. I am always offered a room in the quietest area of the hotel. Staff is very respectful of my sleeping habits and have even offered a late checkout when I returned to hotel at 0930 from the hospital. Their concern for my safety during drive home is wonderful! I don't eat meals at the hotel, but what is there is always well presented and fresh. Never had a problem with room cleanliness or getting more towels when needed. My only complaint is having to log into internet each time I return to hotel, small inconvenience. Thank you for maintaining such a comfortable and affordable hotel option.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business