All reviews parking lot home depot halfway point nice hotel easy access place to stay complimentary breakfast the breakfast area oatmeal long drive staff was friendly business trip clean rooms eggs bed was very comfortable hot tub good nights sleep
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Convient location right off I-70. I experienced a fast friendly checkin when I arrived. This location offers the standard Hampton hot breakfast. I was able to secure a reasonable rate for my stay. My room was clean and I recommend this location.

Room tip: request a ground floor room next to the exit for convince
Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Manager Lilian and team were very nice and accommodating. Love the new and very clean facility and the the breakfast area is a nice setup. It's a very good spot off of I-70 and right next to an IHOP. There's a bbq place and other news restaurants near by. And of course, if you need a Walmart trip, there's one of those too.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018

The hotel was average and mostly typical of Hampton Inn. The shower was dirty and may have had mold. The heater was sporadic and kept drying out the air. The rest of the stay was average for this hotel chain.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I was very impressed with the fast, painless check in when I arrived. I also enjoy the hot breakfast that is provided. I don't have an electric car but my boss does and it is a nice feature to have a charging area available for quests with electric cars.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Very friendly staff. clean rooms. Great breakfast selections and a coffee/tea bar. Comfy bed and pillows. Easy to get to. Fitness center had everything i needed. My only complaint is no bath tub in my room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family