All reviews constant fan room was clean pet friendly hotel comfortable stay nice variety of food hot tub indoor pool stayed one night night's sleep hot items staff was very friendly continental breakfast desk clerk great place to stay definitely stay here again very nice hotel interstate
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Very nice hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. Our suite was spacious, clean, and the bed was comfortable! The breakfast was good and we enjoyed our stay while traveling through Hays, Kansas! Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leigh R, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things about our hotel. It was a pleasure serving you and your words will serve as encouragement for my breakfast, housekeeping, and front desk staff to keep up the good work. It is important to us that we are providing an experience worth rating 5 stars to all our guests, and I'm so glad we achieved this goal with your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

My husband and I took a long road trip vacation. We had reward points for Holiday Inn (IHG), Choice (which includes Comfort Inn), and Hampton. This hotel stay is what made us determine that we will never again stay at a Choice hotel if we can avoid it, and will focus on racking up IHG points.
We had a spacious room, but that was the only good thing I can say. Walls were thin and we could hear baby crying and dog barking in rooms across and down the hall. The remote control battery cover was broken and had gross, old Scotch tape holding it on instead of replacing the remote. No vent fan in bathroom. Horrible thin mattress with really bouncy springs and cheap linens. The worst thing was that there was no soap in the bathroom, but instead a note telling us to go to the front desk. I figured housekeeping ran out and was too lazy to get more to replace it, but when my husband went to get soap, he was told there was none in the hotel, nor the Sleep Inn across the way. The desk clerk offered more shampoo, like that was a good solution. Seriously? There's a Wal-Mart right down the road - you know you're out, so go buy some soap for your guests! We weren't even offered any extra points or any other accommodation for the inconvenience. We'd previously stayed at the Best Western in Hays and it's fantastic, so go there instead.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Leigh R, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. On behalf of my staff, I am very sorry for the stay you had at our property and I assure you that your experience is not typical of our hotel - I take such concerns very seriously. I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of soap. I place orders each month, but the hurricanes affected the delivery. I borrowed some from the Sleep Inn and the Quality Inn here in town, but they were only able to spare so much and it was not enough to get us by until the packages arrived. We did try Walmart as well, but the largest packages of soap had 8 bars, which is not adequate enough to accommodate the whole hotel. I have also brought your other concerns to the attention of my maintenance staff, and we have since repaired the vent fan in your bathroom and replaced the remote. I also apologize for the noise you experienced, and if you should choose to stay with us again we would be happy to accommodate you in a room on the third floor where we do not allow dogs and away from other guests. We are working with our owners to replace the mattresses throughout the property, and we hope to have this project completed soon. I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent experience.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We always stay here on the way to Colorado. Always clean, nice staff and good breakfast. It is right off the highway so it is very easy to find. A lot of Restaurants right in the area. Love the fresh water with lemon when you walk in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leigh R, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel! We so appreciate your 5 star rating. I'm so happy our location close to I-70 and dining keeps you coming back. I will be sure to pass along your compliments regarding the clean rooms and friendly service to my staff! I'm glad to hear you enjoy our complimentary breakfast - personally the hot and fresh waffles are my favorite. We would like to thank you for your repeat business, and hope you will be back again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We really like Comfort Inn. They are consist in offering a clean room, great staff, pool and hot tub, and breakfast too! Just a great bargain for the price and as I travel across the country, they are easy to find along the road.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind words about our hotel! We are very proud to receive a 5 star rating. My staff works very hard to provide our guests with an excellent stay through providing a friendly and clean experience. I'm so glad you find good value in our price and our location convenient on I-70. I'm happy to hear you enjoy the amenities we have to offer as well including the indoor heated pool and hot tub and our complimentary breakfast! We appreciate your loyalty to Comfort Inn and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

nothing to write about other than the hotel was easy to get too and very nice.i usually do not review hotels where we stay because I a m not very good at writing reviews.so you will have to just write something yourselves for a review.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your 5 star rating! My staff works hard to provide our guests with an excellent experience through providing a clean, friendly, and comfortable stay. I'm so glad you found our location convenient to I-70. I'm also happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope your next visit is even better!