“Coffee and WiFi”

Metropolitan Coffee
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

While I was living in Hutch, my house didn't have wifi. Metro was a place I could always rely on to have wifi, and drink amazing coffee while I was working.

2  Thank Allyson F

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

It was 103 degrees in Hutchinson, KS the day I visited Metropolitan Coffee. They have a wonderful 'cool' menus of drinks. I ordered their Orange Smoothie and it was totally refreshing and lowered my internal thermometer! I got an iced coffee to go and it was very flavorful with a deep rich coffee flavor.

2  Thank MSLaserman
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful coffee shop. The chai latte is absolutely delicious! There are many comfortable chairs, games to play, and books to read. The barista was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank luvyrnaybor
Reviewed April 18, 2016

It's always great to find a good, locally owned espresso shop in a town. This place was great, and I will come back in the future.

2  Thank Billy K
Reviewed March 7, 2016

This place was by my hotel and not part of a chain (that I am aware of). This was a pick up coffee before I headed back home. I was sorry I could not stay and soak up the atmosphere the place was cozy and inviting and the coffee was good.

3  Thank Carol D