“Should be a 5 star, but...”

Metropolitan Coffee
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

To be clear, the Metropolitan coffee house is one of my favorite places to stop at when in Hutch. Excellent coffee (and I'm high maintenance). Great pastries and a "great" location. Here's where I'm picky and not completely fair to he Metro. It's an easy place to get to, but I'd love to sit outside. You can do that, but crazy traffic and concrete are not my favorite vistas. Plenty of room inside and it's funky enough. I do enjoy drinking my coffee from a local shop while looking out the window at the Starbucks though ;)

MetroCoffeeHutch, Owner at Metropolitan Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

We are so glad that Metro is one of your favorite places to hang out in Hutch. We do our best to create a wonderful experience and we definitely have more control over the inside, as opposed to outside, environment It would be wonderful to have some space outdoors with a cool patio, ceiling fans and quiet jazz in the background. Hmmm...how to create? :) Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Stopped on my way out of town because I like the atmosphere and the coffee. Zack was working, he's the owner's son. He's always a delight.

MetroCoffeeHutch, Owner at Metropolitan Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Thanks for your kind review! So glad that we were able to start your travel off right! :)

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Enjoy Metro a lot. It has that laid back coffee house feel. Books to read, games to play. A great place to meet a friend or spouse for a quiet chat or see the local talent playing a guitar and singing. Just a great place.

1  Thank rjwbster

Thanks for your kind review! We love having people drop in and relax with a good book or friends. So glad you enjoyed your stop!

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stopped at the Metropolitan Coffee Shop after visiting the Cosmosphere. I had a latte and mom had a mocha. One of the best lattes ever! The mocha was great too. We had their quiche too and it was very good.

MetroCoffeeHutch, Owner at Metropolitan Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Just realized that we hadn't responded to you! So glad that you followed up a trip to the Cosmosphere with us. We hope we contributed to a fun time in Hutch!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Love this place! They have the best coffee in town and the service is impeccable! They have books, games, and puzzles if you don't have a laptop and I love the local art hanging on their walls.

2  Thank Kstraveler67502