All reviewsroom was cleanper nightworked greatdesk personcoffee makerwafflesexercise roommicrotelinternetsurgery
Reviewed January 19, 2016

Stayed just a night in a single queen room. It was everything that my girlfriend and I need for a night's stay. Service was quick to check in and quick to check out. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
dkb007, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Thank you for the review on your recent stay. I'm glad you had a great experience staying at our Days Inn. Hope to see you again when you're in the Hutchinson area. - Bill Mills Mgr.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

It was small, but for the price it was good. Bed wasn't the most comfortable.
Clean and friendly employees

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for the kind words on your recent stay with us. We hope to serve your future lodging needs. - Bill Mills Mgr.

Reviewed January 1, 2016

Days Inn was perfect for me. I traveled out of town to work the next day in Hutchinson. The price was perfect as well as staff and breakfast. I will plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for the review on your recent stay. On behave of our Hotel staff thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you had a good experience staying with us and we hope to serve your future lodging needs. - Bill Mills Mgr.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed November 24, 2015

The room was clean and comfortable, the lady at the front desk (Alyssa)was very polite and knowledgeable about the area, we will stay here again if for no other reason than to enjoy her wit and eagerness to insure we had everything we needed. The area and town has many interesting places. Eating establishments were many and close to motel.

Room Tip: Ask for Alyssa, she made our stay much better.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Rick D
dkb007, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hutchinson, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2015

Thank you for the review on your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with our staff. Guest satisfaction is our main goal and I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a satisfying stay. Thank you again and we hope to serve your future lodging needs. - Bill Mills Manager