“Monday dinner out”
Review of Tokyo

Tokyo
Ranked #21 of 64 Restaurants in Junction City
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The newest and best kept secret in Junction City. A welcome change. Great food, wait staff is new but attentive, full bar, great martinis, and family friendly. You should not be disappointed.

1  Thank colcav

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

First of all, let me begin by saying Junction City needs more restaurants of quality sit down service to attract people who consistently drive to manhattan for a bite out. With that being saying, Tokyo is a great start. I have been there multiple times and each time service was quick and friendly, and most of all efficient. I have now had the hibachi, sushi and the bento boxes, each were generally great food. I have even ordered scallops here and to my surprise were cooked VERY well and were quality to begin with. The steak has been cooked to order numerous times, the shrimp has been good, and the sushi seems superior to the other hibachi in Manhattan. I am not a lover of sushi, but those in my party are and were blown away that they loved the sushi more here than their go to in manhattan. If I had one criticism it would be the addition of crispy onions in their clear soup. It’s a little off putting texturally if you care about that sort of thing. Ambience is fresh, upbeat, and modern, and the restaurant has been clean every time I have been there. I can only hope that people frequent this place enough to keep it around.

1  Thank kaesyb
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This is a great little Japanese style restaurant. I had 3 different kinds of rolls and some nigiri. All of which were very tasty and visually excellent. I will definitely be going back again when I am in Junction city.