“Festive atmosphere with good food”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New location of a small local chain.
Description: New location of a small local chain.
Reviewed March 20, 2018

We had dinner here when staying at a nearby hotel. The restaurant was really busy which is always a good sign. We were seated at a comfortable booth and given a bowl of chips with two bowls of salsa. This is the first time I’ve ever received an individual salsa bowl but what a great idea! I also had the sangria and it was refreshing.

The salsa was fresh and flavorful. My husband asked for hot sauce and was given a bowl of hot salsa with the warning that it was very hot. We each added some to our salsa and it was eye-watering, tongue-burning awesome!

My husband got a burrito combination plate that came with guacamole. I got the Sancho which was a beef and bean tortilla with lettuce, tomato, pico de gallo, cheese and guacamole. We both cleaned our plates! I’d added some of the hot salsa to mine which was excellent.

We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the atmosphere and we appreciated the great service!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Kind of bland for our taste, but decent if you are craving Mexican food. The La Fiesta dip is recommended for an appetizer!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Do not confuse with the La Fiesta in Abilene -- both were owned by same people at one time but one of them moved to Junction City. the one in Abilene has suffered, nachos even hard. We drive the 25 minutes to Junction City instead of eating at the one in Abilene.Portions way too large, a fault of most american restaurants.

Reviewed February 10, 2018

My coworker got the Poblano pepper. It looked and tasted much better than my Chile Relleno. Service was excellent.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

A motel clerk suggested I go here so I walked on down and was pleased with no line and then got down to the fun part. It was fairly busy but then it was a Friday evening and seemed to have a lot of locals dining. I had a combination platter that was delicious and all in all it was a very good experience. Good place for families and looked like date night also.