“Haven't had a buffet this good in a long time!”
Review of Family Buffet

Family Buffet
Ranked #48 of 64 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 8, 2016

In my home town, we have pretty crummy Chinese food buffets, so it was a really pleasant surprise when I walked into Family Buffet for the first time. I have been to Junction City about 5 times and never stopped in here. I am definitely kicking myself for that mistake now! The buffet is massive and offers a ton of delicious, fresh options. They even have non-Chinese food options for the kids or picky eaters. I seriously loved everything I ate, especially the giant overstuffed crab puffs, which are a favorite of mine. I don't even want to mention how many I ate! I will definitely be eating here every time I visit from now on.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

They were very freindly and we were quite surprized to see such a large assortment of dishes. It was very tasty and we enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

Don't do it. We saw cockroaches and flys. Food looked old and reheated a ton. We didn't want to risk getting sick so we booked it as fast as we could.

1  Thank Becky B
Reviewed March 27, 2016

We stopped at this place last week on the way home. I had eaten where about a year after they built the place and remembered it as a buffet that had a lot of different choices. Not anymore. Its just plain old Chinese and not very good at that. The place is dirty and worn down. It seems there are less choices than most Chinese buffets.

I would not bother with it again. The only consolation with the stop was the price was cheap, but I would rather pay $2 more a person to have better food. I don't think the price was worth it.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

My co-workers and I often go to Family Buffet because there is something for everyone. For one low price you can eat until you are full and they have a great selection. The food tastes average -- it's on par with any Chinese Buffet that focuses on getting it out hot and fasts. But you can have a salad, sushi, salmon and about 15 other choices including desert. It could be a cleaner restaurant, and the wait staff is pretty disinterested in serving, but it's a great value.