“Good, not great.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our main courses but the “garlic bread” while fresh, was like grocery store dinner rolls.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We found Bella Italian on Trip Advisor. It is our desire to find local
places to eat when enjoying Kansas communities .
The garden salad was so fresh , not from a package ,with fresh sliced tomatoes & served with a great house dressing that we selected .
My husband enjoyed the veal marsala, my brother had the egg plant parmesan & I had the manicotti . It was all delicious & just the right amount of food . The best Italian meal ever.
Phillip & JoAnna were very friendly & attentive . We didn't lack from anything
We will return & enjoy more from their awesome selections .
Carla Walker

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

am visiting a friend in the military and we dined here for lunch after passing through town. It is a very cute spot but could use updating. I do think it was part of it's charm.

If you want to do a big dinner, they have the nice extra room for that. Food portions are huge! We split the chicken parm. With Rolls, that was enough. The "garlic rolls" need some work on flavor but other than that, we were pleased.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

We have been traveling across the USA and were craving Italian. I am usually hesitant to go anywhere but a chain like olive garden because I think the sauce at mom and pop restaurants it too sweet. This sauce has just the right amount of salt and garlic. My son is a super picky eater, but he gobbled up his food in a hurry. It was a really nice treat in a lovely and clean town square. Street parking free.

If I lived in the area I would definitely go again. Lunch special comes with a yummy roll, salad, and I chose the pasta combo soon could try a few things. It really was a treat.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We were traveling across VA, WV, KY, IN, MO, KS on our way to Denver. We asked at our hotel for a recommendation for dinner. They mentioned 3 or 4 restaurants. We went online to TripAdvisor and read the reviews. After seeing the local restaurants, we decided on Bella's. What a choice. Our waitress was Kayla. She was extremely helpful in the menu review. I had pasta with alfredo sauce and crispy salmon--fantastic. My wife had the Caesar salad with salmon--excellent. Wine was reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2017