“Good Chinese food”

Add it.
Peking Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Generous portions of well prepared, tasty Chinese food. Excellent service. A good place for a couple or small groups to enjoy good Chinese food.

Reviewed February 6, 2017

I have been eating at this establishment for over 20 years. I drive 30 miles at least twice per month to eat here. Cost, well I disagree with other posts. It is comparable to any Chinese restaurant. Lunch specials are best priced, but evening menu is spot on price, especially because of the food quality. BEST crab ragoons you will ever find...ever! Love this place and I hope they never retire!!!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank clh641
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

This place is GOOD, AUTHENTIC Chinese food! Pricey, so we only go on special occasion, WELL worth the cost. The food is amazing and prepared SO fresh. The store is a little on the 'needs a good cleaning' side, but the actual tables are acceptable. Absolutely recommend!!

Reviewed October 12, 2016

I eat here on occasion with my two sons. They love the General Tso Chicken and Mongolian Beef! I prefer the Royal Prawns! Great Food and service. We've been going there for 12 years!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Love this restaurant and the people who work there. We have been going to Peking for years. We have eaten Chinese many other places and consider this the best. Egg drop soup is always s freshly prepared and hot. Lunch meals are a great value and again served piping hot. The owners and waitresses are always very friendly and efficient.