“raw liver”
Review of Go-Chicken Go

Go-Chicken Go
Ranked #47 of 276 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed 9 June 2015

yeah they sold me raw liver / and when i complained they were rude so im done with this place / this place is terrible

Reviewed 19 November 2014 via mobile

After a long day working at the American Royal my colleagues and were looking for a late night meal. We found the only this was the only place open. Skeptical at first, we decided to go for it. This was some of the best chicken we've had and in fact, went back in right away to get more for the fridge in the hotel.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

While visiting my hometown of KC...my friend was astonished to learn I had never had fried chicken from here. We went, ordered two drumsticks and goed out to the car to eat it. Mildly greasy, deliciously crustified...and they even snuck in an extra drumstick for us. They probably thought we were hobos and felt sorry for us, ordering so little. $3.20 later, we were full for the entire day!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had never had gizzards, tried them for the first time at go chicken go and fell in love. They are so good! the chicken strips were also good. No complaints about this place... now that I'm back in FL I'm wishing we had a go chicken go near!!

1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Gizzards and chicken strips are yummy. Gotta get a roll and some G Sauce. I don't really like their chicken. Also they have Chicken Livers, Cole Slaw, Pies. There a 3 Go Chicken Go Restaurants in KCK. They are all good. Fast service Prices are a little high.

1  Thank Jackie W