“Pretty good chicken”
Review of Go-Chicken Go

Go-Chicken Go
Ranked #49 of 294 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed March 7, 2016

This was pretty good chicken at a good price. I haven't eaten at Stroud's so can't compare those two, but is was good. I am a huge fan of Gus' Fried Chicken it is number one in my books, with number two being Chicken Annie's in Pittsburg, Kansas. Go Chicken Go falls somewhere after that. This restaurant was clean well staffed and service was super fast. We had a 9 piece chicken dinner with 6 rolls a pint of cole slaw and an order of g-sauce, cost was around $17.00 I didn't care for the g-sauce on my first taste, but I am glad I gave it another try, it was good and did add a different twist to the chicken. Fast food chicken that is much better than kfc. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience with this place. I always go for the mixed gizzards and livers with an extra G sauce. Fast and fresh! I've found the service to be very friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2015

yeah they sold me raw liver / and when i complained they were rude so im done with this place / this place is terrible

Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

After a long day working at the American Royal my colleagues and were looking for a late night meal. We found the only this was the only place open. Skeptical at first, we decided to go for it. This was some of the best chicken we've had and in fact, went back in right away to get more for the fridge in the hotel.

Reviewed November 3, 2014

While visiting my hometown of KC...my friend was astonished to learn I had never had fried chicken from here. We went, ordered two drumsticks and goed out to the car to eat it. Mildly greasy, deliciously crustified...and they even snuck in an extra drumstick for us. They probably thought we were hobos and felt sorry for us, ordering so little. $3.20 later, we were full for the entire day!