“Best fried chicken ”
Review of Go-Chicken Go

Go-Chicken Go
Ranked #46 of 290 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Must go! I'm a KC local and was raised on Go Chicken Go! This is the best "fast food" fried chicken in town! Oh and the mashed potatoes,& rolls ARE THE BEST!!! And if you like hot sauce their H sauce is delicious.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed ..great food for the money..I had the livers and sides..the rolls are excellent and the livers are some of the best I ever tasted..the only thing is they don't serve French fries ..but the mashed potatoes are good ...I will definitely go back again and again..

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Today was about the 10th time I have been here in the past 4 months. Imagine if I did not live 40 minutes away. I have always loved chicken strips but Go-Chicken-Go has spoiled me. They are large, moist, tender with just the right amount of breading. It is not a fancy place, only seats 12 people but it is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

The best chicken gizzards EVER! I've eaten there for 35 years, great food at a great price. The gizzards with G sauce and mashed potatos. It doesn't get any better than that.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

My late husband used to drive from the burbs to get his GO CHICKEN GO. The recent FRIED CHICKEN COMPETITION in KC had been in the news and I hadn't had Go Chicken Go in ages... I was feeling uninformed and unable to decree a winner between the two finalists, Go Chicken Go and Stroud's (which I have had recently), so I ran through the drive-thru to refresh my memory. First, let me say that after this visit Go Chicken Go WAS declared the winner of the title of BEST FRIED CHICKEN in KC - that's why the title of my review reads as such. That said - is it? Okay Stroud's is juicier - I mean c'mon they fry it in a pan instead of a fryer - BUT the QUALITY and FRESHNESS of Go Chicken Go is JUST AS GOOD AS STROUDS - AND - since Go Chicken Go has a DRIVE THRU and is CONSIDERABLY less expensive than STROUDS I agree with the KC STAR's outcome. Also, livers, gizzards, AMAZING Cole Slaw... I hear the cheesecake is good too but haven't tried it. I will be back more often now.