“Go chicken”
Review of Go-Chicken Go

Go-Chicken Go
Ranked #49 of 294 Restaurants in Kansas City
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

These gizzards are the bomb! Hot and fresh only thing that sucks is sharing them with the kids! Yummy yummy yummy

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Must go! I'm a KC local and was raised on Go Chicken Go! This is the best "fast food" fried chicken in town! Oh and the mashed potatoes,& rolls ARE THE BEST!!! And if you like hot sauce their H sauce is delicious.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I was thoroughly impressed ..great food for the money..I had the livers and sides..the rolls are excellent and the livers are some of the best I ever tasted..the only thing is they don't serve French fries ..but the mashed potatoes are good ...I will definitely go back again and again..

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Today was about the 10th time I have been here in the past 4 months. Imagine if I did not live 40 minutes away. I have always loved chicken strips but Go-Chicken-Go has spoiled me. They are large, moist, tender with just the right amount of breading. It is not a fancy place, only seats 12 people but it is definitely worth the trip.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

The best chicken gizzards EVER! I've eaten there for 35 years, great food at a great price. The gizzards with G sauce and mashed potatos. It doesn't get any better than that.