“Great baked goods”
Review of Ibis Bakery

Ibis Bakery
Ranked #15 of 117 Restaurants in Lenexa
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Wonderful pastries, bread, sandwiches paired with coffee from BlackDog. Love coming here for their pastries and the coffee!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I love trying their different pastries and breads. I tried something different today, the Sunrise Croissant (I think that was what it was called), basically a croissant with melted cinnamon and sugar on top. It was a little over done, but still really good. Very light and flaky. I have also tried their different varieties of toast and toppings, and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Well wow....such GORGEOUS looking pastries and breads. We sampled a few bites of various things (cheese bread, cranberry/almond bread, brownies) while we were waiting in line at Black Dog for coffee. Everything looked delicious!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I tried Ibis for the first time this morning. I am picky about croissants and theirs are just perfect. It was flaky with a crisp outer and soft inner. It is beyond delicious. Also, I had the salted caramel eclair. I don’t like many places sated caramel because it is flavorless and lackluster. This was the opposite. I could taste the flaky salt and the caramel was yummy.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2017

If you want absolutely the best, freshest, most appealing and tasting baked goods then go to IBIS. This locally owned and run bakery is creative, innovative, and skilled at making all of their pastries, baked goods, and breads. When overnight company is coming and I want nice pastries to add to their breakfast, this is my go to place. It's also my go to for weekly girlfriend coffee time. Their almond croissants are about the best baked good I have tasted anywhere in the Kansas City area.

Date of visit: August 2017