Parkwood Inn & Suites
US$129
Fairfield Inn Manhattan(Manhattan)
US$129
US$110
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$108
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$92
CandlewoodSuites
US$99
US$85
US$103
Bluemont Hotel(Manhattan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmemory foamthe breakfast areaindependent hotelscrambled eggsoutside patioshuttle vanan honest reviewother guestsflat screen tvwe've stayedflint hillsroom was spaciousupon checkcomplimentary breakfastcollege townyogurtlobby
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My sister- in-law made a reservation at this "hotel" for two rooms for two nights, one for her and one for my wife and I. I presented my credit card for registration purposes, they swiped it once, then asked to swipe it again. At the end of the stay I got my receipt marked paid in full. One month later my card bill listed an additional room charge, unpaid! The kicker, they did the very same thing to my sister-in-law. I called and they refused to discuss it to a point of understandment. I turned the matter over to my company. Once, maybe a clerk's error, but twice?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank augustleroy
Jacki-Parkwood, General Manager at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

This was very unfortunate that this happened and was not intentional. As soon as we were notified of the mistake it was taken care of and the guest card was refunded. Sometimes mistakes happen. The guest was taken care of immediately.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Stayed for 3 nights at Parkwood after "escaping" from the nearby Clarion. All of the desk staff were great, very helpful and worked with me on the rate. The rooms are modern, very clean, good size, with no skimping on the quality (fixtures, towels, etc.). I'm not a big memory foam fan, so the bed was just a teeny bit hard for me. Stayed during the week and the hotel was quiet - never noticed any outside noise on the 2nd floor. Complimentary breakfast was good - nothing fancy, but typical serve-yourself assortment with a good mixture of cold and some hot food - loved the gourmet muffins! If you've got kids, they have a $1/night movie rental service with lots of new DVD's to choose from including many cartoons. As a Manhattan resident getting some home remodeling done, I stayed at 4 hotels in about 2 weeks - Parkwood was definitely the best!! I've already told my fellow KSU faculty members about it and will be sure to recommend it to anyone staying in Manhattan in the future! P.S. to the staff: Loved the purple!

Room Tip: Not sure there is a best room.. they are all good!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Our initial reservation did not meet our expectations so I booked with Parkwood Inn & Suites literally on the spot. The hotel is brand new, the rooms are nicely furnished and the beds are extremely comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast, convenient location and helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2011

I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone! I had made reservations for a Saturday evening, we had a family medical emergency and therefore needed to cancel our reservation. I called at 4pm the day before to cancel and the manager wouldn't refund the cost of the hotel or even give us credit for another night because I was 60 minutes late in calling to cancel. The hotel was not even full on Saturday. The manager was rude and unprofessional. AAA even called to see if they would work with me on refund or credit, but the manager wouldn't.

• Stayed: May 2011
10  Thank twr12
Reviewed 21 February 2011

My husband and I went to a K-State basketball game. We chose this hotel based on price and pictures online and it did not disappoint! The Temperpedic beds we sooo comfortable! The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple