Parkwood Inn & Suites
US$126
US$111
Comfort Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$89
Candlewood Suites Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$94
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$102
US$89
US$85
Travelocity
All reviewsmemory foamthe breakfast areaindependent hotelscrambled eggsoutside patioshuttle vanan honest reviewother guestsflat screen tvwe've stayedflint hillsroom was spaciousupon checkcomplimentary breakfastcollege townyogurtlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Very nice, clean, friendly employees and a good breakfast. We had our dog and they put us on the first floor near the back exit as we requested which made life much easier. There is a small park across the street which is also great for folks traveling with pets. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This property is always clean, is close to campus and an easy drive to everything you might want, and all of the staff are accommodating. We love it and look forward to seeing familiar, happy employees.

Room Tip: I like the North side rooms because they overlook a little park with a picnic shelter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I came down to kansas to visit friends who live in fort riley, We loved the location of the hotel. The general manager was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was spotless and comfortable. We loved the hot breakfast and the very friendly staff. We will definitely stay there again when we come back for another visit..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My sister- in-law made a reservation at this "hotel" for two rooms for two nights, one for her and one for my wife and I. I presented my credit card for registration purposes, they swiped it once, then asked to swipe it again. At the end of the stay I got my receipt marked paid in full. One month later my card bill listed an additional room charge, unpaid! The kicker, they did the very same thing to my sister-in-law. I called and they refused to discuss it to a point of understandment. I turned the matter over to my company. Once, maybe a clerk's error, but twice?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank augustleroy
Jacki-Parkwood, General Manager at Parkwood Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

This was very unfortunate that this happened and was not intentional. As soon as we were notified of the mistake it was taken care of and the guest card was refunded. Sometimes mistakes happen. The guest was taken care of immediately.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Stayed for 3 nights at Parkwood after "escaping" from the nearby Clarion. All of the desk staff were great, very helpful and worked with me on the rate. The rooms are modern, very clean, good size, with no skimping on the quality (fixtures, towels, etc.). I'm not a big memory foam fan, so the bed was just a teeny bit hard for me. Stayed during the week and the hotel was quiet - never noticed any outside noise on the 2nd floor. Complimentary breakfast was good - nothing fancy, but typical serve-yourself assortment with a good mixture of cold and some hot food - loved the gourmet muffins! If you've got kids, they have a $1/night movie rental service with lots of new DVD's to choose from including many cartoons. As a Manhattan resident getting some home remodeling done, I stayed at 4 hotels in about 2 weeks - Parkwood was definitely the best!! I've already told my fellow KSU faculty members about it and will be sure to recommend it to anyone staying in Manhattan in the future! P.S. to the staff: Loved the purple!

Room Tip: Not sure there is a best room.. they are all good!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo