“Modern décor, moderate prices, & MEATBALLS”
Review of Ikea

Ikea
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Merriam
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This was an experience and I enjoyed it. I've never been here before and it was a treat. I loved eating at the cafe but and the food was pretty good. The Swedish meatball meal was interesting and tasty.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were in Lenexa for a doctor's visit and hadn't been to an Ikea since we lived in California 12 years ago. We decided we'd grab a quick bite to eat and then walk through the store. The food was just like every other Ikea, which means it was inexpensive and relatively tasty. It's not a 5-star restaurant, so don't expect that. But it's easy and consistent. And if you're like a lot of us, go for the Swedish Meatballs. They've been great at every Ikea I've been to.

The store itself is exactly like every other Ikea...in layout, and product. What differentiates Ikea's from one another is the staff, cleanliness, location, and parking. The staff here was average, which isn't bad. The cleanliness was good (I've never seen a "dirty" Ikea). The location was great for us. And the parking was average because the signage wasn't that great for those who haven't been here.

As the title says, expect a standard Ikea experience if you've been to any other Ikea. It's a great store and always worth taking a walk through.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I ran in to Ikea to grab an item or two and realized I hadn't eaten lunch yet. I didn't know if they'd have healthy options. In their cafe they had nice salads, lots of food options, and the women at the checkout were so helpful and kind- I even wrote a comment to the store about them.
Their breakfasts are delicious and cheap, too!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My daughter and I have a rule that when we're near an IKEA, we visit it whether we need anything or not. It's such a fun place to wander through and they always have amazing deals! I would kill for an IKEA closer to home (in Nebraska) but this one will suffice until that great day happens. Did the requisite meatballs yum, although the staff was a bit abrupt with us when we didn't quite know the ordering protocol (Like I said, we don't get to shop IKEA very often), and then we meandered through the huge store and just had a fabulous time and bought things we didn't need and things we did.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This IKEA is located in an interesting area of KC and has a nice view of the area from the cafe. Much fewer shoppers than other IKEA's which is a plus.

Been to Ikea? Share your experiences!