“It’s a chain”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Olathe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Not that that’s a bad thing. I️ just like to go where I️ can get something that’s not mass produced for lunch or dinner.
The food is ok and the service was good.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We totally enjoy the Granite City in Olathe, KS. They have great food and people! Our favorite things on the menu is the Bruschetta Chicken Salad, the Flat Breads and the meatloaf. The Brunch on Sundays is reasonably priced for all you get.....breakfast and lunch items and GOOEY sticky cinnamon rolls. Make sure you ask for those because they bring them to your table.

1  Thank Cath1275
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a drink at the NW Barry Rd location in Zona Rosa and had an American Mule. Yummy and generous on the booze. Would definitely recommend if you're thirsty!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We go to Granite City pretty often. They have a good variety on their menu and it's all good. They are open to accommodating changes to menu items. Also have good microbrews and a mug club.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We just ate at Granite City again this week. The service is good and the food is consistently good. The Asian Chicken salad is my favorite item on the menu, along with the Cheddar Ale soup. I tried my daughter' mac and cheese with chicken and it was very good too. I haven't been there for their brunch in awhile, but it is one of my favorite Sunday brunch spots!

Been to Granite City Food & Brewery? Share your experiences!