“A Local Flavorite”
Review of Taco Via - CLOSED

Taco Via
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Taco Via Is not your regular Taco place, it is unique. The menu is relatively simple - Burritos, Enchiladas, Sanchos, Tacos, Nachos with a few variations like a Taco Dog. ( a hot dog with some taco meat added). The taste is great and always consistent, the food is served quickly, and the service is extremely friendly and competent. The owners are very Christian and their restaurant is well run, clean, and very wholesome. One of my favorite lunch places.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

My family used to enjoy Taco Via but our last visit was sooo bad that I doubt we will ever be back. The food was terrible! Our to-go order was wrong, no big deal but when I went back to the store to get the correct order I was blamed for the mistake. The front counter employee said I called order 69. I then showed her my ticket number which was # 69. She packaged the order, gave it to me, and then blamed me for the error. I was looking for the response "Sorry, we'll get your order ready." Instead I received a nasty attitude and was offered cold food. When the girl realized that she had indeed made a mistake she stated "well I guess we both messed up". I thought she had said "sorry" and I replied thank-you that was all I wanted" and she then said "I didn't say sorry". I asked for the managers number so I could explain the problem and when I called the number the employees answered the phone and hung up. It's sad that this place has gone so far down hill. When I finally got the meal home to my family it was awful! We won't be back and I plan on telling everyone how bad it is now. Save your money. The food from here is not meant for human consumption.

1  Thank KarateMom7
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I grew up with Taco Via and love the sauce. This little place is clean and well kept. Staff is very polite and attentive. Easy to get in and out next door to Fed Ex Kinko's. A Draw back, they charge for drink refills.

Favorites nacho with peppers and Sancho.