“Awesome Nacho”
Review of Taco Via - CLOSED

Taco Via
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We must have a nacho each time we are there - no peppers on them for us. The burrito and tostada are my other favorites. Staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Taco Via for over 30 years at various locations. The menu has expanded but kept many of the same favorites. All food is cooked to order and the service is extremely friendly. We always return when in the area. Excellent choice for families. Note the restaurant is closed on Sunday.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Taco Via is in between Taco Bell and a fast casual sit down Mexican restaurant like On the Border. Food is always made to order. A little pricey, but always delicious. We have gone here once a month for years. Ask for a cheese roll up. Not on the menu but simple and very good!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Taco Via Is not your regular Taco place, it is unique. The menu is relatively simple - Burritos, Enchiladas, Sanchos, Tacos, Nachos with a few variations like a Taco Dog. ( a hot dog with some taco meat added). The taste is great and always consistent, the food is served quickly, and the service is extremely friendly and competent. The owners are very Christian and their restaurant is well run, clean, and very wholesome. One of my favorite lunch places.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

My family used to enjoy Taco Via but our last visit was sooo bad that I doubt we will ever be back. The food was terrible! Our to-go order was wrong, no big deal but when I went back to the store to get the correct order I was blamed for the mistake. The front counter employee said I called order 69. I then showed her my ticket number which was # 69. She packaged the order, gave it to me, and then blamed me for the error. I was looking for the response "Sorry, we'll get your order ready." Instead I received a nasty attitude and was offered cold food. When the girl realized that she had indeed made a mistake she stated "well I guess we both messed up". I thought she had said "sorry" and I replied thank-you that was all I wanted" and she then said "I didn't say sorry". I asked for the managers number so I could explain the problem and when I called the number the employees answered the phone and hung up. It's sad that this place has gone so far down hill. When I finally got the meal home to my family it was awful! We won't be back and I plan on telling everyone how bad it is now. Save your money. The food from here is not meant for human consumption.

1  Thank KarateMom7