“Pleasant Atmosphere”
Review of Taco Via - CLOSED

Taco Via
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 21, 2014

We found this in strip mall on Santa Fe. Fast and friendly service, we had taco burger and tostado that was good. What we liked the best was the ambience of the restaurant. From the music playing and the positive décor.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. I ate this food growing up and it's such a great flashback. Always great food. I've never had a bad meal. I live the sauce. I drink it like a shot if I have any left. The new chicken tacos are the best!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Tbis place is probably the worst restarunte in Oathe. It is gross food, terrrible service, a bad location and an unsanitary location.... The kansas department of health should investigate the sanitary condition.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We must have a nacho each time we are there - no peppers on them for us. The burrito and tostada are my other favorites. Staff is always very friendly.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Taco Via for over 30 years at various locations. The menu has expanded but kept many of the same favorites. All food is cooked to order and the service is extremely friendly. We always return when in the area. Excellent choice for families. Note the restaurant is closed on Sunday.