US$164
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Courtyard
  • Pool
Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City(Overland Park)
US$90
Candlewood Suites Overland Park(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
Holiday Inn Overland Park-Conv Ctr(Overland Park)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$124
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$90
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront desknice hotelfull servicebreakfast buffetkansas citylobby barfitness centerbusiness travelerwi fiwould stay here againgreat ratebusiness tripone night staybeds were very comfortableeasy accessconvenient location
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

I decided to. Ion this hotel because the name, I mean is a Marriot!!!. People are great!!!

The problem is that it looks that the managers don't realize that the basics of a hotel is decent sleeping and bath, this last was okay.

The first night I had a terrible experience probably the worst I ever had. AC was terrible noisy. I was moved to another room at 4 am in the morning.......

I understand that if you have your AC on Auto, you will be saving some energy but this one, every time turned on it was like going from Mozart to Metallica in one second.....

Please if you decide to stay in this hotel be aware and check the noise, specially if you want to have a nice peaceful night.

Terrible experience.

Stayed: July 2017
Chad M, General Manager at Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Guest feedback is appreciated and helpful for us as we strive to provide the level of service every guest expects and deserves. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback specific to your stay, and please accept my sincere apology that your experience with us was so severely impacted by the noise associated with the HVAC unit. Please know that we proactively service each unit within the hotel several times throughout the year as we understand that unwanted noise can be distressing, especially during the late night hours. Your comments will help us to be better hosts to our guests and are sincerely appreciated. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to reach out to the hotel and ask to speak with the General Manager. Once again, thank you for being our guest and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel had a meeting here and the lobby is very nice, the hotel is very large. Didn't stay in a room, so have no comments on that, but service and the areas we were in were all very nice.
There's a Starbucks to the right of the entry and the breakfast area, didn't seem that big, but the food I saw seemed pretty good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The staff was very friendly. The food in the lounge was very good. The room was clean and pretty up to date. No issues with the room.
The internet was VERY slow. I did report it the last day so maybe they had an issues.
The gym was nice and all the machines but one worked. The one that didn't I reported and they were not aware. I try to report things so it can be fixed for the next person.
If my kids had come they would have liked the pool as it goes from indoors to outside. It looked nice.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 27, 2017

As a Marriott rewards loyalist in my travels I have come to expect that my expectations may not always match the service I receive. Staff are allowed bad days...but dishing out attitude in the executive floor lounge and not keeping the breakfast bar area stocked during peak breakfast hours is not an excuse. While this is a very solid Marriott property, the location is excellent and the rooms very comfortable, they need to work on the service in the executive floor and lounge. This is not the first time this has happened and I hope management will work on this soon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Chad M, General Manager at Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback. Please know that we do take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apology that you were not completely satisfied with your experience. I am disappointed that our efforts did not make you feel comfortable while travelling away from home and will share your thoughts with our team in an effort to improve the service experience for future guests.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Traveled with family to KC for a weekend getaway. Typically we stay in the downtown area but this time opted for another area ending up in Overland Park.

The Marriott is a great choice to stay in or near KC. The hotel very clean and maintained up to Marriott standards. What really caught my attention upon arrival and throughout my 2 night visit was how friendly and attentive the staff is here. I did not encounter one employee that didn't wow me.

Rooms are very clean.
Our family really enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool.
We didn't use the lobby bar but had I been alone on business it does offer a good atmosphere for all.

Location is good for he Overland Park area and the drive to downtown is not bad.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Chad M, General Manager at Marriott Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our hosts! You are exactly correct – we are the convenient and friendly destination when are you wanting to experience KC or OP (Overland Park)!